Read more about the Membership Renewal Process
- If you are currently LOGGED IN – LOG OUT. However, you will be asked for your USERNAME and PASSWORD to complete the Renewal Process.
- If you do NOT have a working USERNAME and PASSWORD – Do NOT proceed any further until you do. (Contact email@example.com for assistance.)
- You cannot renew your membership UNTIL your current Membership has EXPIRED. How do you know it’s expired? You CAN login but CANNOT access Member Pages.
- You will receive automatically generated Renewal Reminder emails approx 5 Days prior to your Membership expiring.
- EVERY Year, you will be required to renew your Membership from your nominated PayPal Account OR Credit Card through THIS page. Membership Payments via a Paypal Account are preferred but not mandatory.
Renew in three easy steps
1. Request a Membership Renewal.
- Choose the “RENEW MEMBERSHIP” link below to commence the renewal process online.
2. Complete the renewal process.
- By choosing to renew, you will be taken to the Network’s Secure Payment Gateway where you have the opportunity to pay using either your PayPal Account or by Credit Card (if you do not have a PayPal Account)
- AFTER successful payment, you will be automatically taken to the BBWN Registration Form
- PLEASE ENSURE YOU CLICK THE LINK INDICATED BELOW IF THIS PAGE APPEARS AFTER PAYPAL PAYMENT.
- You will be then taken to the next page where you enter your current website USERNAME and PASSWORD (shown below) – then LOGIN.
3. Processing your renewal.
- Your renewal application for membership has to still be reviewed by the BBWN Membership Committee and when successful, you will be CONFIRMED as a Registered Member of the Bundaberg Business Women’s Network
- If for any reason your application is unsuccessful, your payment will be refunded in full by the Membership Committee via PayPal
- To CANCEL your Membership at any time, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.